Activities in Zambales
(some of these depend on the weather)
Rates and Inclusions
- P1,400 for licensed and experienced divers.
- P1,200 introductory dive.
- Weather Required: No waves/Flat Season (March-May)
- P1500 (10pax)
- Includes transpo, carabao ride, entrance fee
- Conditions Required: Recent rainfall, if no rain, there is no waterfall, just rock pool
- P400 per head, per hour session
- Price varies depending on season & location of waves
- P200 board rental, P200 surf instructor
- Weather Required: North or South Swell/Surf Season (June-February)
- P200 per hour
- P500 half day
- P800 whole day
Beach Bar Crawl:
- P500 per head
- P1,300 per head per hour (with guide)
Mt. Pinatubo Hike:
- 2 pax: P4,000 per head
- 3 pax: P2,950 per head
- 4 pax: P2,375 per head
- 5 pax: P2,150 per head
- Includes 4x4 ride, 2.5 hr hike, tour guide
- Hike and explore the infamous Mt. Pinatubo Volcano.
Dirt Bike Rental:
- P1,000 12 hours
- P1,500 24 hours
- P2,000 48 hours
- (not inclusive of gas)
- There are some dirt bike roads to the sunken village and Mt. Pinatubo.
Affordable Sunset Cruises & Yacht Charter Coming Soon!